In this article, we will discuss IAMON as well as the registration and login procedures. As we all know, India has been one of the fastest-growing countries in the world since independence. Registry India has achieved several milestones, but it also has to improve its training in space research and other areas such as defense projects. India is becoming one of the most adaptable and changing countries in the world by generating non-renewable resources in numerous areas. As we can see, every top company CEO is an Indian, including Google, Microsoft, and others. Despite reaching these milestones, however, international social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and others are used on a weekly basis.
As we can see, every top company CEO is an Indian, including Google, Microsoft, and others. Despite reaching these milestones, however, international social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and others are used on a weekly basis. As we discussed earlier, whether celebrities or ordinary residents, all citizens of India utilize these foreign social media platforms, and as a result, large sums of money are sent outside the nation, with foreign countries profiting.
However, IAMON media service private limited, an Indian company, has lost India’s first social media network, IAMON. This software is very similar to Facebook. Shimla has all of the functionality of this app, and then there’s Facebook. IAMON is also known for its own chatting application, similar to WhatsApp, as well as other apps such as IAMON What, IAMON Cinema, and so on.
IAMON – Indian Social Media Strategy
In this part, we’ll go over all you need to know about IAMON, a social media platform made in India, including its features, how to reset your password, and other important and minor facts. IAMON is a critical component in India’s digital transformation. With its technology and software, India has become one of the most progressive powers in this digital era of the fast-growing dome in social media networks. IAMON plays a critical role on the internet, assisting Indians in avoiding social media networks and encouraging them to use IAMON, an Indian-made social media platform.
IAMON Indian Social Media Login Features :
IAMON is a social media platform developed in India that offers a variety of functions. The following are some of the most crucial features.
- Individuals can use this application to build their own personal or public accounts or group for shopping pages and other purposes.
- With the use of this app, you will be able to obtain medical assistance such as blood donation in exchange for payments, as well as weather forecasting information.
- You will be able to advertise your product or services using this program, and beginners will be able to share their expertise and creativity on this social networking platform.
- This app, like Facebook, allows you to search for and schedule any type of event or reminder.
- You will be able to simply access job-related information or opportunities with the help of this application.
- If you use the IAMON application, you will be able to send and receive any type of material, including photographs, conversations, tales, albums, events, and gifs.
- This platform allows users to update their own status, such as online, offline, or last seen.
- If you’re a Facebook user looking for a similar app built in India, this is the app for you.
IAMON Registration Process
If you wish to use this IAMON social media platform and take advantage of all of its capabilities, you must first register on the IAMON website. You will be able to use all of this website’s features and services once you have registered and logged in, but you must first complete some IAMON registration processes.
- You must first go to IAMON’s official website or download the IMO application from the Google Play Store.
- After this, on the homepage of IAMON you need to select the category of creating a new account which is mentioned at top of the home page.
- After that, you must fill in all of the essential information, such as your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, password, gender, profile image, and reference code, if applicable.
- After you’ve entered all of your information, click the confirm button and re-enter your password to confirm it.
- After that, go to the bottom of the screen and click the sign-in button.
- After completing the registration process, you will be able to access the IAMON website and use its services.
IAMON Login Step By Step Procedure
If you’ve completed the IAMON registration procedure and wish to access your account, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined below.
- You must first go to the official iamon website (https://points.iamon.in) on google or open the official application.
- After that, on the webpage, you must click the email address or phone number that you used to register.
- After that, enter the password you created when you first created your account.
- After you’ve entered all of your login credentials, go to the bottom of the screen and click the row-in button.
- You will then be able to access your IAMON account.
Reset Password On IAMON
If you forget your login credentials, such as your password, you may quickly recover it by following the steps listed below.
- To begin, go to the IMO’s official website and fill out an application.
- Then, on the login page, click.
- When the login page loads, select the Forgot Password option from the drop-down menu on the right side of your screen.
- After selecting this option, you will be prompted to provide your phone number as your email address.
- After you’ve filled out all of your information, click the Send Password button. A link to reset your password will be emailed to your registered mobile number or email address.
- You must use that link to create a new password.
- You will be able to log in to the IAMON application once you have reset your new password.