Vineeta Singh is one of the judges on the most popular TV show presently, Shark Tank, where many entrepreneurs come to pitch their business ideas to investors. Investors strive to grasp their business proposals at the same time, and if they believe that the business plan will do well in the future, they invest in that business concept.
Vineeta Singh, the founder, and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics, also serves as a judge on the reality show Shark Tank India, which airs on Sony Entertainment Television.
Vineeta Singh Biography | Who is Vineeta Singh?
‘Vineeta Singh,’ an Indian businesswoman, was born in Delhi, India. She finished her education at Delhi Public School and Rama Krishna Puran in Delhi. Her husband’s name is Kaushik Mukherjee, and she has two children named Vikrant and Kaushik. She co-founded Fab Bag in 2012, and she is currently the Chief Executive Officer of her own Sugar Cosmetics company.
Vineeta Singh received her Electrical Engineering degree from IIT Madras and her MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. She is the Founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetic, a cosmetic brand with 35,000 points of distribution in 120 cities across India.
|Age||38 years (as of 2022)|
|Date of Birth||1984|
Mother – Not known
Father – Tej Singh
|Children||2 children ( Vikarant Mukherjee and Ranveer Mukharjee)|
|Career||founder and CEO of Sugar cosmetic|
|School||Delhi Public School|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology Madaras|
Indian Institute of Management Ahemdabad
|Education qualification||Post Graduation|
|Net worth||300 crore estimated|
Vineeta Singh Net Worth | What Is The Net Worth Of Vineeta Singh?
Vineeta Singh is the co-founder of Sugar Cosmetics. Singh turned down a $1 million job offer because she wanted to create her own business. She is presented with numerous chances, but she chooses to launch her own business. Vineeta Singh net worth is expected to be Rs.100 crore in 2019 and 2020. Her net worth is now estimated to be about Rs.300 crores.
Vineeta Singh Career
Vineeta Singh obtained her Masters in Business Administration from the Indian Institute of Management Ahemdabad. She was then offered the director position at Quetzal Online Private Limited, a Mumbai-based recruiting firm. She co-founded the ‘FABBAG’ company, which deals with the provision of beauty items, after working for 5 years in the Quetzal company. After working with these groups, she launched her own company, Sugar Cosmetics, which quickly acquired prominence. Vineeta Singh has established her firm in 130 locations across India, making her the top businesswoman in India.
Vineeta Singh Achievements
Vineeta Singh has received some achievement awards for her success; what she has accomplished from the beginning to the present will be discussed here; her awards and achievements are included in the table below.
|Name of the Awards||Year|
|Startup of the year||2019|
|Feature on the cover of Forbes Most Powerful Women||2021|
|40 Under 40 Economics Times||2021|
Vineeta Singh Unknown Facts
- After completing her graduate degree, Vineeta was offered a position of Rs.1 crore, which she declined in order to focus on her fledgling firm.
- Singh competed in and won numerous badminton tournaments throughout her undergraduate years.
- She faced financial difficulties after graduation because she was not working, therefore she began working in a company with Rs.10,000 to cover her daily expenditures.
- As an athlete, she ran in a number of marathons, including more than 14 marathons. In South Africa, the marathon included the 89-kilometer Comerad Run. She has also competed in the Iron Man Triathlon with her husband.
- Singh has also participated in sports such as swimming and cycling.
- She also drinks at a lot of gatherings and parties.
- She also has a YouTube channel called Sugar Cosmetics, which has 423 thousand subscribers as of January 2022.
- She has appeared in numerous business magazines.
- Vineeta Singh was invited to TEDx as a guest lecturer in 2018, where she delivered a speech on how to turn your worries into wins.
- Vineeta Singh has appeared as an expert in the popular television show Kaun Banega Crorepati.