With over 3,000 branches and 50,000 ATMs across India, as well as partnerships with Visa and Mastercard, you’ll have no trouble accessing your money from wherever you happen to be. Read on for some great reasons to open an account with this financial institution!
Oriental Bank of Commerce Overview
Oriental Bank of Commerce is one of the top banks in India. Founded in Lahore, Pakistan by three businessmen on 19 February 1943, it has now grown to become a multinational company with over 3,000 branches and 50,000 ATMs across India. Oriental Bank accounts are available to all residents of India as well as non-resident Indians (NRIs) who maintain an Indian address even if they reside abroad.
Opening an account is quick and easy. All that is required is your PAN card or ids proof for KYC along with 2 passport size photographs. With over 26 lakhs accounts opened every year you can be sure that yours will be handled quickly and efficiently.
Why Oriental Bank of Commerce?
There are many reasons to choose Oriental Bank of Commerce for your banking needs. Some of the top reasons include:
- Excellent customer service with 50,000 ATMs and 3,000 branches available nationwide
- Vast array of account options to choose from, including savings, current, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, and more
- Convenient online banking and mobile banking apps for easy access to your account information from anywhere
- Wide range of debit and credit cards available, with a variety of benefits such as cashback, reward points, and more
- Financial products and services specifically designed for NRIs living abroad including NRE/NRO savings accounts, FCNR (B) accounts, and more.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Balance Check Number
Use the number 08067205757 to find your account balance. When you want to give a call, just call this number. When you call your phone, you will hear a few rings, and then it will hang up. You will get an SMS with your account balance in a few seconds.
The balance check number can be found on your account statement or from the customer service desk. oriental bank of commerce offers a variety of products and services for consumers, including loans, mortgages, credit cards, deposits, and more. If you need help finding your balance check number please contact our team at 08067205757. Thank you for banking with the oriental bank of commerce!