Are you in search for India’s Best Dancer 2? Once Again India’s Best Dancer is coming back to hunt the best dancer of the country with its 2nd second. Sony Tv is back with your favorite Dance reality talent hunt show, India’s Best Dancer season 2 in 2021.
After getting the big and huge successful positive response for IBD, the show makers announced for Second season to start audition & registration online in May 2021. This second season is going to be more tougher and challenging than the previous season was. this show will be Broadcast on Sony Tv channel.
“Judges dhoondh rahe hai usse jo le payga Dance ke Best ka ultimate test.” #IndiasBestDancerSeason2 is back. If you think you have the best dance moves than you should apply for IBD 2.
India’s Best Dancer season 2 Registration, Audition, online audition detail, everything is we are explaining below, check and follow the steps.
India’s Best Dancer 2 Registration process for Digital Auditions at Home
This season of India’s Best Dancer will be judge by Mallaika Arora, Terence lewis and Geeta Kapoor.
Age Limit – 14-30 years
Registration process: Online (SonyLiv App/Website)
Type : Solo
Registration Start Date for India’s Best Dancer – 5th May 2021
If you want to participate in IBD 2, than we want to tell you time year the registration and audition process is going to online due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) so you don’t need to worry we will let you know, how you can give auditions for India’s Best Dancer 2, Online by just sitting at your home.
All you have to do is just to carefully follow these steps,
- Visit at official SonyLiv Website or App.
- Sign-up and Fill details like, Your Name, Email and contact number etc,
- Upload Dance Video of length of 1.30 Min to 3 min.
- Video must be less than 50 MB.
- Video must be clear visible of your performance.
- Video format : MP4, avi, MPEG, MOV.
- Read and Agree,to all Terms & policy.
- And then click on Submit for audition and your registration is done.