Do you need to block a number in your Jio Phone? Maybe an annoying telemarketer is constantly calling or someone you don’t want to have contact with anymore is bothering you. No problem! This guide will show you how to block numbers in your Jio Phone in just a few simple steps. Keep reading for more information.
Do you want to add a certain number to your blacklist to prevent incoming calls on your Jio phone? If so, you’ve come to the perfect spot to learn how to block a number on a Jio phone.
It frequently happens that certain people bother us by phoning all the time, or that we dislike the fact that a specific person contacts us. In such a case, we must block the number from which the other person calls us.
Whether it’s a smartphone or a keypad phone, every mobile phone has the ability to block specific or numerous numbers. So that the other person does not have to bother us by phoning all the time.
As a result, if you have a Jio phone keypad, call blocking options are accessible. You may also unblock the banned number on your Jio phone at any moment.
So, if you don’t know how to add a phone number to the blacklist to prevent receiving calls from that number on your Jio phone? Then you don’t have to be concerned since we’ve provided a step-by-step guide for banning numbers in Jio.
- 1 How to Block Incoming Calls from a Number on Jio Phone – 3 Methods
- 2 How can I ban a number on my Jio phone using the Jio Chat app?
- 3 How can I use the Contact option in Jio to block numbers?
- 4 How can I ban all numbers in my Jio phone using call blocking?
- 5 How can I unblock a Jio phone number? 3 Approaches
- 6 How can I allow a number to call me once it has been blocked on my Jio phone using JioChat?
- 7 How to Unblock a Jio Phone Number Using Contact Settings
- 8 How do I stop call blocking for banned incoming calls on my Jio phone?
- 9 How to Block a Number with a Jio Phone?
- 10 Conclusion
How to Block Incoming Calls from a Number on Jio Phone – 3 Methods
We have discussed two techniques for banning numbers on Jio phones: Jio Chat, Contact setting, and Call barring setting.
The first way, which is of jio chat, will allow you to block single or numerous numbers by adding which you want to block into it. The second approach is the Contacts option, which will halt or block single or many numbers in your Jio phone like the first technique did.
And the third approach, which differs from the first and second methods, is to use the call barring setting to block all incoming calls.
As a result, you may choose the strategy that is best for you based on your requirements.
How can I ban a number on my Jio phone using the Jio Chat app?
Jio chat app is accessible for all Jio phones, Android phones, and iPhones. It enables high-quality chats, voice calling, and video conversations to everyone.
In addition to these features, it allows you to block a certain number for incoming calls and unblock that number once it has been blocked. So, let us talk about it.
To ban a number in a Jio phone using the Jio Chat application, follow the steps below:
- To begin, turn on your Jio phone’s cellular data.
- On your Jio phone, launch the Jio Chat app. By the way, it comes pre-installed when you buy it new. If it isn’t already installed, get it from the Jio Store app.
- As shown in the image below, select the choice.
- When you click on the choice, you will be able to access the configuration options.
- You must scroll down and select the “Privacy and Settings” option.
- Then choose the option to block contacts.
- When you click it, all of your contact lists will be revealed. So, choose the contact number you wish to block and click the Block button.
- Finally, click the button to add the choice. By selecting the Add option, you may now block a specific number on your phone.
You should now understand how to block numbers in a Jio phone using the Jio chat app if you followed the procedures outlined above. As a result, all you have to do is follow the instructions outlined above.
How can I use the Contact option in Jio to block numbers?
Almost every phone has a contact feature that allows you to block a certain number. As a result, the Jio phone contains a function that allows you to block single or multiple numbers via the contact settings.
To add a number to the blacklist in your Jio phone, follow the steps below:
- To begin, open the contacts app on your Jio phone.
- Choose the contact number you wish to add to the blacklist.
- The number will display as you pick. So, select one of the possibilities.
- Scroll down and select the “block this Number” option.
- You will now be prompted to confirm the blocking of a certain number.
So, select the block option.
- When you click on the block, the number is added to the block list and the block icon appears in front of it.
As a result, if you followed the preceding approach, you would have learned how to block a number in a Jio phone using the contacts setting. Blocking a certain number is a pretty easy operation.
If you wish to block numerous numbers, you must repeat the process for each one in order to block the number on your Jio phone.
How can I ban all numbers in my Jio phone using call blocking?
Call blocking functions are available in practically any phone, whether it be a smartphone or a keypad phone. Call barring’s function is to prevent all incoming, outgoing, and international calls.
So, if you want to block all incoming calls on your Jio phone rather than just one number, call barring is the ideal option.
As a result, if you wish to block all integers, you may use this approach. So, let’s go over the procedure.
To enable call barring and prevent all incoming calls, use the following settings:
- Open your Jio phone’s settings app.
- Scroll down and choose the call setting.
- Scroll down and choose the call blocking option.
- Then, under the incoming call area, scroll down and choose the All option.
- Now, activate the option and press the OK button.
- Finally, by entering the jio phone’s password, all incoming calls will be successfully stopped.
As a result, you would have learned how to block all incoming calls on a Jio phone using the call barring setting. This is the procedure to follow if you want to use your phone but do not want to receive any calls.
How can I unblock a Jio phone number? 3 Approaches
You wish to unlock the number that you previously banned once you have blocked it. As a result, the technique you used to block the contact must also be used to unblock the contact.
For example, if you banned a phone number using the Contact setting, you must unlock the phone number using the Contact setting only.
And if you have banned all incoming calls using call barring, you must unblock using call barring only. In the preceding section, we discussed the three techniques for blocking a number.
As a result, we will learn how to unblock numbers on Jio phone utilizing three different methods: Jio chat, Contact setting, and Call blocking. So, one by one, let’s find out.
How can I allow a number to call me once it has been blocked on my Jio phone using JioChat?
Because you banned a contact number using Jio Chat, you will need to repeat the process to unblock the number in your Jio phone using Jio Chat.
- Open the Jio Chat app on your Jio phone and then tap the settings button.
- Click the setting button, then the security and privacy button.
- Navigate to the Blocked Contacts tab.
- The blocked contact will show when you click. So, choose it and then click the Unblock button.
The banned number will be erased from the list as soon as you click the unblock button. And the other person may call, and incoming calls will come from that number.
How to Unblock a Jio Phone Number Using Contact Settings
If you have banned a number using the Contact option, you will need to use this procedure to unblock that number.
Follow the steps outlined below to unblock a phone number using contact settings:
- Open your Jio phone’s contact list.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the settings section.
- Scroll down again and choose the option to block contacts.
- When you click block contact, all of the blocked numbers will be shown.
- So, choose the contact you wish to unblock and then click the unblock button.
- You would have learned how to unblock a certain number in a Jio phone by following the steps outlined above.
As a result, utilizing the contact option to block and unblock any specific number is a simple operation.
How do I stop call blocking for banned incoming calls on my Jio phone?
If you have banned all incoming calls, you will undoubtedly need to deactivate it after some time. As a result, you must unblock all incoming calls by deactivating incoming calls in the call barring option.
By the way, the method will be the same whether you enable the call barring option and block all incoming calls. All you have to do is turn off the call blocking feature.
So there’s no need to go over the process step by step because you already know how it works.
How to Block a Number with a Jio Phone?
How can I use Jio Security to ban a number on my Jio phone?
Many of them look up this term because they wish to ban numbers on their Jio phone utilizing Jio security. However, we regret to inform you that the Jio Security application is not yet available for the Jio phone.
Only one Jio security app is available for Android and iOS smartphones. As a result, you cannot use the Jio Security app to restrict or unblock any number on your Jio phone.
Will I be able to call the number once it has been blocked?
Yes, even if you have banned a certain number, outgoing calls are still enabled. Incoming calls will not be received from the number you have banned.
After blocking it, you may easily call without doing anything. If you want those folks to be able to call your number, you must unblock it.
Finally, we hope that you have a better understanding of how to block number on jio phone using numerous techniques. We attempted to fix your problem in the best possible way and using every available option.
All of the methods described in this post will work on your Jio phone. If your Jio phone is ancient, the second technique may not work. jkjndknlf jkjndknlf jkjndknlf j
If you have any questions about banning numbers on a Jio phone, please leave a comment below. We hope that after reading this post, all of your questions have been answered.
If you’re reading this, chances are that you want to take a screenshot on your Jio phone. It might seem simple enough but if it doesn’t work the first time, don’t get discouraged! There are many options for taking screenshots in Jio phones and we will go over them below. Scroll down to find out how to take a screenshot with your Jio Phone!