Aman Dhattarwal is a well-known educator, motivational speaker, career counselor, entrepreneur, and YouTuber in India. His engineering and medical entrance exam-based tutorial videos on YouTube and Unacadmy have helped him achieve widespread internet fame.
Aman Dhattarwal began making YouTube videos in July 2015, shortly after enrolling in Netaji Subhas University of Technology’s (NSUT) B.Tech in Information Technology program (IT). He was one of India’s first teachers to begin making free tutorial videos on YouTube. He now has over 8+ YouTube channels with nearly 7 million subscribers.
Aman Dhattarwal has been invited to speak as a guest speaker at over 60 colleges, including top IITs, BITS Pilani, IIITs, NITs, SRCC, Jadavpur University, and others, after gaining popularity through his YouTube videos. Following the completion of his engineering degree in 2019, he established an online portal called ‘Apni Kaksha,’ through which he began producing Premium Tutorial videos at a very low cost for students taking board exams in classes 9, 10, 11, and 12, as well as those preparing for engineering and medical entrance exams.
Wiki / Biography of Aman Dhattarwal
|Full Name||Aman Dhattarwal|
|Nick Name/Pet Name||Aman|
|Date Of Birth||22 Sept 1997|
|Age||25 Years (2022)|
|BirthPlace Name||Alwar, Rajasthan, India|
|Family & Relatives|
|Sibling||Brother- Tanishq Dhattarwal (Chota Dhattarwal)|
Sister- Kaniska Dhattarwal
|Hobbies||Eating Italian Food|
Career & Education
|School Name||10th – Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj |
12th – Delhi Public School – R. K. Puram .
|College||Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)|
|Educational Qualification||BE in IT|
|Famous For||Famous because he is a well-known teacher and motivational seeker for engineering and medical entrance exam with millions of followers.|
|Profession||Teacher, entrepreneur, motivation speakers, career counselors|
Photos of Aman Dhattarwal
Aman Dhattarwal Net Worth
At the age of 20, Aman Dhattarwal becomes a self-made millionaire by teaching on YouTube and Unacademy and investing his earnings in real estate and the stock market. He owns nearly 8 residential and commercial properties in Delhi NCR and Greater Noida, according to various YouTube videos. His net worth is estimated to be 100 crore ($14 million), and his monthly earnings will be more than 2 crore in 2022. The table below shows a breakdown of his monthly earnings from different sources.
|Source||Detail||Earning in 2022|
|YouTube||He owns nearly eight different YouTube channels, with nearly 25 million monthly views in total.||On YouTube, he earns nearly 20 lakh rupees per month.|
|Unacadmy||He was a top tutor at Unacadmy until 2020, when he left to launch his own online tutorial portal, ‘Apna Kaksha.’||On Academy, he was earning nearly one crore per month.|
|Real State||In the Delhi NCR, he owns eight residential and commercial properties, including Apni Kaksha’s office building.||His rental income is estimated to be more than 2 lakh rupees per month.|
|Apni Kaksh||Almost 1 lakh students have registered on the Apni Kaksha portal and mobile app.||In the year 2022, the amount will be Rs. 30 crore.|
|Social Media Handles & Followers|
|YouTube||AmanDhattarwal||3.7 Million Subscribers|
|Office Address||G-92, VARDHMAN GRAND PLAZA, MANGALAM PLACE, SECTOR-3, ROHINI NEW DELHI 110085|
- Aman Dhattarwal received a 10CGPA from DPS Vasant Kunj (CBSE) and a 95 percent from DPS RK Puram (CBSE).
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology awarded him a bachelor’s degree in information technology (IT) (NSUT).
- After graduating from a top MNC, he was offered the highest salary, despite the fact that he never worked for that company.
- He began making YouTube tutorial videos in 2015, and he now has eight channels, including Apni Kaksha, Apna College, Hustlers Bay, and Aman Bhaiya Vlogs.
- He was a top Physics instructor at unacademy from June 2019 to March 2021.
- He rose to prominence as one of India’s most successful and well-liked teachers in the fields of science board exams (Class 10, 11, and 12), engineering and medical entrance exams.
- He launched the web and mobile app-based online portal ‘Apni Kaksha’ in March 2021 to teach students all courses at a low cost.
- He was invited to speak as a guest speaker at 76+ seminars, including Top IITs, BITS Pilani, IIITs, NITs, SRCC, Jadavpur University, and others.
- He has 11 times been a TEDx Speaker and a Josh Talks speaker.
Family & Personal Life Info
- He was born in Alwar, Rajasthan, India to a middle-class Marwari family, but his family relocated to New Delhi when Aman was three years old.
- Aman’s father works for the government, and his mother is a housewife, but Aman inspired her to start the ‘Apna Zayka’ YouTube channel in 2017, where she posts cooking recipes and lifestyle vlogs.
- Tanishq Dhattarwal (Chota Dhattarwal) is his younger brother, and Kaniska Dhattarwal is his sister. His brother is a b.tech student at a reputable college, and his sister is an IFS (Indian Forest Service) officer from the 2019 batch.
- He adores dogs and owns one named Simba.
- He also enjoys nature and the village way of life, and stated in a video that after retirement, he plans to start organic farming in his village.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Who is Aman Dhattarwal and why is she so well-known?
He is an Indian educator, motivational speaker, career counsellor, entrepreneur, and YouTuber. He is well-known for his YouTube tutorial and motivational videos, which are viewed by millions of students.
Q. How much money does he have?
His net worth is estimated to be 100 crore ($14 million), and his monthly earnings range between 2 crore and 2 crore.
Q. What are his plans for the future?
He will continue to teach and create content.
Q. Is he the subject of any controversy?